Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Dawson's Creek

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cheap and evil gurrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2002
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who do you think is the best looking bloke in Dawson's Creek?

    Does anyone out there actually find Dawson and his abnormally sized head attractive?

    ------------------
    I got syphilitic hetro friends in every part of town
    I don't hate them but i know them I don't want them hanging around

  2. #2
    Spider-Man's Surly Uncle
    Guest Spider-Man's Surly Uncle's Avatar

    Post

    Pacey looks like a gringelord.

    ------------------
    Nuts in May, Shepherd's delay.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cheap and evil gurrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2002
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know better than to insult pacey , do you want me to come round the corner and whack you round the head with richard's underwear.

    You're just jealous of his handsome face, his manly back, his giant cock and his ability to play ice hockey.

    ------------------
    I got syphilitic hetro friends in every part of town
    I don't hate them but i know them I don't want them hanging around

  4. #4
    Spider-Man's Surly Uncle
    Guest Spider-Man's Surly Uncle's Avatar

    Post

    I covet nothing of Joshua Jackson's. So before you start making idle threats you should just accept that you will never be forgiven for making me watch gossip.

    ------------------
    Nuts in May, Shepherd's delay.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member G4rf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i play hockey and i can say i could save his weak ass shot anyday smile

    ------------------
    Why cant i say what i need you to hear?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cheap and evil gurrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2002
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even when they do the flying duck thingy??

    I think not...You would never make the Mighty Ducks team!

    Charlie Conway is a GOD.... and i'm probably a paedophile....arghhhhhh....he was older than me when he actually made it, so it's ok.....honest!

    It's not my fault that i still find his 15yr old bum very sexy.....arrghhhh.....what's wrong with me????

    At least i just thought he was cute in Andre and not sexy...

    ------------------
    I got syphilitic hetro friends in every part of town
    I don't hate them but i know them I don't want them hanging around

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NailBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you have truly reached a new level of paedophilia... never in moment did i think you'd actually admit to finding pacey attractive in the mighty ducks films, even when you made me watch them. in answer to you question, pacey is THE most undeniably attractive man i've ever seen in my life... if only more men were like him... so needy, so sexual... (auh shucks, it's getting allmisty in here..) but don't forget... he's MINE.

    ------------------
    The best some people can hope for is to better manage their damage.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member G4rf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dont matter if they did that flying thingy, if he was shooting id still save it with that weak ass shot tongue

    ------------------
    Why cant i say what i need you to hear?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh god, im so much better looking than any poof of the telly.

    ------------------
    I AM TRUTH

  10. #10
    Inactive Member G4rf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    > > >The following is the transcript of an ACTUAL radio conversation in
    > > >October 1995, between a US Navy ship off the coast of England, and
    some
    > > >British authority.
    > > >The transcript was released by the MoD on 10/10/95.
    > > >
    > > >BRITS: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South, to avoid
    a
    > > >collision
    > > >
    > > >AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the
    North, to
    > > >avoid a collision
    > > >
    > > >BRITS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to
    the
    > > >South to avoid a collision.
    > > >
    > > >AMERICANS: This is the Captain of US Navy ship. I say again, divert
    > > >YOUR course.
    > > >
    > > >BRITS: Negative. I say again. You will have to divert your course.
    > > >
    > > >AMERICANS: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN. THE SECOND
    LARGEST
    > > >SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY
    THREE
    > > >DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS, AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND
    THAT
    > > >YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT'S 15 DEGREES NORTH,
    OR
    > > >COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS
    SHIP.
    > > >
    > > >BRITS: We are a lighthouse. Fuck off

    for any of u that didnt read in the url tongue

    ------------------
    Why cant i say what i need you to hear?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •